Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sinanju Revisited



With the Type C reviewed and MG Geara Doga not eligible for painting until the sun comes back up, now seems like the perfect time to clean up Sinanju Ver. Decal err Ver Ka. Jokes aside. Built waaay back in the days when I thought nub marks were okay (last year). The Sinaju is plagued with unsightly blemishes.





As you can see in the early days of my building life, I completely neglected proper nub trimming etiquette and instead engaged in haphazard trimming. Little did I know that in less than a years time I'd be thoroughly disgusted by the sight of nub marks. Admittedly some of these marks look rather grotesque and may prove impossible impossible to clean up through sanding alone, if so this Ver Ka will probably experience a change of color - I'd always wanted to custom paint a Sinanju. Well that's enough rambling its off to work with this guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment