Monday, May 25, 2015

The Build that Never Ends.

Geara Doga...

Stop being so difficult, please. Admittedly a lot of this is my fault for choosing such a complicated kit as my inaugural airbrush project but you haven't helped things either. You could've told me brown wasn't your color. You could've told me you were tired instead of falling over and ruining my hours of hard work, I would've listened I swear...



Damn you gravity!
Insane pleas aside, MG Geara Doga is coming along slowly. Someday it might even come so far as to be complete - hopefully doing so before I loose my mind. The switch to orange armor from a lighter brown seems a brilliant choice, I'm going to have to repaint that leg armor but for the most part the orange armor parts are done. Unfortunately that means it's time for masking as I've chosen (perhaps fooleshly) to employ a duel color scheme on certain parts. 

Goodbye Tan, perhaps next time.
Gundam chocolate? If only!
While the majority of it will be concealed by the armor, I'm really digging the sexy brown used for the frame. It almost looks like the frame is made of chocolate - but don't eat it or you'll die. This ain't my first paint job, nor is it my first brush with mistakes, what it has been however is deeply frustrating. However I can live with freshly painted parts randomly falling over, when the progress promises such a right sexy model kit.

Well that dear readers is all for now, till next time peeps. eL out!



No comments:

Post a Comment