Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A box cometh!

I got a package today, rather a box and this box was chocked full of mobile suits and dirt.


First up are two HG kits, the Hi-Mock (which will probably be built by one of my sons) and the Space Jahannam (which will probably be on standby indefinitely).


Next up are two 1/100 scale kits, the RE/100 Gundam Mk-III, which I'm eager to build and the MG Hi-Zack.

Following those two are the rarest of all parcels, sealed Gunpla! Might be hard to see but hiding beneath that shrink wrapping are MG Exia and Deathsythe, the latter absolutely has to be painted.


Finally, a kit I feel I've been waiting an eternity for has finally arrived... The MG Sinaju Stein ver. Ka.


And that concludes the very first installment of "A Box Cometh!" Got your own box full of Gunpla joy you like to share? Well shoot us an email and we'll give your box it's moment in the sun!

Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment