Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bare-chested Bad@ssery

Now here's something you don't see everyday, the Gundam Maxter in model kit form. Anyone putting together a kit this obscure must have a love of the source material and predictably this kit rocks. G-Gundam is the second Gundam anime I ever watched (right after Gundam Wing, my all time favorite) and while the show is notorious for it's creative laziness and cultural ignorance it holds a special place in my heart. To that end I'd really like to see a little more love shown to the less offensive mobile suits regardless of line. Anyways that's enough banter outta me, I'll leave you to the pretty now and for those of you who'd like a bit more info on G-Gundam's nonsense check the YouTube video after the break.










No comments:

Post a Comment