Friday, February 27, 2015

By the Brightest Moon Doth Come Thine Doom!

We got box art people! MG Gundam Double X box art to be specific. I think I like it but I'd have liked something more dynamic. Given the spectacular design of the DX there was real opportunity to create some classic box art. As such, simply having the DX centered on the tiny box in what is essentially the same pose from the promo material just seems lazy. This is made all the worse when you consider that this same image is going to be plastered not only on the side of the box, but most likely on the manual as well. Why not adorn the box with a more dynamic scene, something worthy of the excitement that greeted this unexpected gunpla? Where are the explosions and particle effects you love so much, Bandai? Sigh I guess that horse is sufficiently dead now so I'll leave my rant at that and let you, dear readers, enjoy the pretty picture.


Follow the break for my plastic sexy courtesy of Hobby Search









No comments:

Post a Comment