Friday, February 13, 2015

Ask and Ye Shall Receive!

It seems Karma has heard me and granted my wish! The master modeler hath returned with a Banshee Variant (BV) of his four legged Unicorn. Where the original kit was a frightening plastic beauty monster, the BV sports a more sombre look. Of course that could be my recollection of the last two Unicorn episodes coloring my opinion, but since they're my feelings I'm gonna own em!



Okay when I see the BV's naked frame somber isn't the word that comes to mind. That glistending gold frame is actually pretty freaky, gorgeous but freaky. Even still having this on my shelf wouldn't leave me wondering if toys only come to life in my imagination.  You can see the Unicorn that confuses my emotions here. If you wish to be further dazzled by this gold gilded Gundam visit Gundam Kits Collection for the full gallery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment