Saturday, January 24, 2015

ReBorn 100 the Third

Somewhere in Japan there is a box, inside that box is a MSF-007 Gundam Mk. III. In roughly one weeks time it will arrive coated in new Gundam smell and at that time I will lose myself to its construction. Until then I'm left to soak in the sexiness of the newest RE/100, the RX-78-GP-04G Gundam Gerbera and wonder if I'll still be interested in it after building the Mk. III?

This...


Is definitely more enticing than this.


Honestly these earlier casts did nothing at all for me, but seeing it in color and with a variation of the traditional Gundam colors gets my spending finger to itching. Also the "Rebone" typo amusing the part of me that's still 10 years old. What do you think dear readers, does the Gundam Gerbera get your vote or are you waiting for the other Gerbera?

No comments:

Post a Comment