Thursday, January 22, 2015

The conversion beginneth!

First things first Wow! Wee!

Now on to business.

As you read this blog you'll hear shout outs to various persons across the internet, most of whom are somehow related to Gundam. Perhaps it is a shared interest in most - if not all - things Gundam or maybe it's his enthusiams that's contagious? Whatever the case YouTube's Jabman025 regularly transforms me into a covetous little boy.

Now you might be asking, "eL what in tarnation does any of this have to do with anything?"

Well dear reader nice of you to ask! As a dedicated reader of multiple Gundam blogs I've seen no shortage of Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin screenshots and teaser imagery, however thanks to the aforementioned Jabman I watched for the first time a trailer for this upcoming anime. Instantly I have gone from passively interested to super-hyped for this release... Honestly super-hyped doesn't do my enthusiasm justice. As I watched this trailer with the intensity of a wide-eyed 3 year old - my face was literally inches from the monitor - all the while thinking the original series needs this treatment. Perhaps it's high time I read the manga from which this anime sprang.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin airs February 28, 2015, check out the trailer below or check out the post that birthed this rant here.


No comments:

Post a Comment