Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

While I have no personal relationships with the various bloggers and reviewers I follow, I often feel like a kid taunted by his friends, all of whom have ice cream on a hot summers day while I do not. In a time long forgotten, a time known as December 2014 I ordered for myself a MG Tallgeese. Since then at least once a week images of completed builds dance across my screen, reminding me time and again that although time marches on it is not yet February and I do not yet have in my possession this majestic white suit grrrr!


For reasons Bandai refuses to share with me - not that I've actually asked them - the MG Tallgeese III is a P Bandai exclusive and available only through certain e-tailers. I honestly thought MG Tallgeese II was popular enough for the Plamo overlords to approve a standard release, perhaps that popularity didn't translate into the kind of dollars Bandai needed to see? In any case an exclusive is better than nothing and I'm glad to have this model kit available from Bandai. Any one interested in this model kit should check here and here. You can also check out eBay if that's your bag, happy hunting meisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment