Thursday, March 5, 2015

Alright I'm Joining the Dark Side

Back when Gundam Build Fighters was nearing the end of it's run the Exia Dark Matter made it's appearance and I found myself quite underwhelmed (by the design not the action). Then the first prototypes surfaced and I became slightly interested. Then the colored version surfaced and I raised an eyebrow (the left one) slightly.

Over the weeks leading up to the release of this kit folks like Gundam Guy have bombarded my eye-holes with images and gradually caused my interest to percolate more severely. Well folks, thanks to Syd at HobbyLink TV I'm all! Straight up this thing is bad@ss! It looks menacing and strangely heavy, which is appropriate since the kit is loaded with sharp pointy weapons! Of course you don't have to take my word for it, have a look at the shiny video below and become a believer.


So yeah I'll soon be buying yet another kit I don't have the time to build, oh well Dark Matter will have plenty of company in the Gundam closet while it waits for me to complete my Geara Doga painted build. 

No comments:

Post a Comment