Monday, March 2, 2015

Sometimes I Worry About Japan

Perhaps I'm missing something but isn't Fumina Hoshino a high-school aged student, under the care of her mother and still harboring childish crushes? She is right? I knew it! Surely I am not the only one who finds it odd that this PVC statue of high school aged Fumina features a more seductive pose than that of old enough to be married with kid, Rinko Iori?

SMDH

I rather like this statue.

Megahouse is on one here. I mean wouldn't it be infinitely more appropriate for the sexy mother of one to be thrusting forth her lady bits, while the child observes the more chaste pose? Oh and for those wondering if this post is sarcasm, no. No it is not.

The full Gundam Guy galleries can be found here and here. Also here's a bikini shot of the lady Iori to help wash the pedophilia from your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment