Wednesday, March 4, 2015

GN-X

While my Master Grade Sazabi is unquestionably my most enjoyed build to date, many of you may be surprised to learn that my MG GN-X was my second most enjoyed build. It was also the first MG kit I painted and the only kit I lust to paint a second time. While the 00 anime consigned the GN-X to the role of punching bag, I simply love this model kit, as it is a blank canvas simply begging to have it's drab grey paint job spruced up by a custom paint job. Apparently Danny de Ocampo thought the same and posted these lovely pics of his multi-colored grunt suit on Gundam Kits Collection.

More Grunt suits please!



As is my want I've posted but a few pictures, so click the link above to check out the full gallery. Till next post peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment